Saturday, March 23, 2013

Burp Cloths & Baby Blankets

I finally had some time to myself this weekend to finish some sewing projects for the baby.  Honestly, I think I finished everything I set out to do so far for the baby.  Today I finished a huge baby blanket that's gonna be great for playing on and some pretty burp cloths.... although after storing them away in the dresser I might have to make more to fill up some space.  Maybe I'll wait until after the shower though.  You never know what you're gonna get even if you don't register for things.

 photo BabyBurpcloths_zps2352d06a.png

   photo BoyBabyBlanket_zps3ea2b7db.png 

Also, I finally received the moose head for the collage wall above the dresser. 
 I put it together right away and hung it up.  I love it! I know I keep saying this but I can't wait to fill this room up with all the baby gifts.  I can't wait for it to be finished and put together.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute little burp clothes. My mom made a bunch for me and they were so handy.

    ReplyDelete