Saturday, July 13, 2013

Five Weeks

Five weeks today! This little buddy is not little anymore.  He is getting huge... and heavy!  I really have to work on my arm strength otherwise I'm not gonna be able to keep up with him!

  • How old is Noah?:  Five weeks
  • Noah is how big?: 14lb 2oz 
  • Sleep: After a terrible afternoon and evening of constant feeding and fussiness he slept almost six hours!  We were so surprised.  We're hoping he can start doing that more because it should would be nice.  I'm crossing my fingers but preparing for it to have just been a fluke. =(  We'll see. For the most part though he's been sleeping three four hour blocks so I really can't complain.
  • Milestones: Much more alert and the beginning of smiles are starting to show.  He's also starting to get much better control of his arms and hands.
  • Baby "Win" of the Week:  Noah fusses for at least eight hours driving mom and grandma crazy but finally falls asleep (for dad) and stays sleeping for almost six hours!  I think we both kind of won... Noah 1 - M 0&D 1
  • What Mom misses: A life outside this house although I did go to the post office on my own and blasted some music on the way there and back and it felt great!
  • Weigh Progress: 128lbs - 2lbs under pregnancy weight - woop!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Having Grandma come visit and help with Noahs fussy nights.  Plus it was nice to hang out and talk. =)
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Some real baby smiles.


"Hi Uncle Andrew!"

No comments:

Post a Comment