Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Drinks!

I would love to say that everything I cook comes from my own genius mind, but unfortunately it does not, and although this summer recipe adventure was a way for me to re-do and re-invent other recipes I did find one that was just perfect the way it was.  This one was found on Pinterest of course... as many good things in life are found. 

This delicious drink I found was called Sarasota Lemonade and you can find the VERY simple but delicious recipe at The Pampered Jes.  I made two batches throughout the night, although it should have been more like four with how fast this got finished.  It was so refreshing and sweet; perfect for summer.   Check out The Parmpered Jes and let me know what you think!


[The drink container is from Pottery Barn and you can find it HERE. Wine glasses from Target]

No comments:

Post a Comment