Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Summer Recipe Adventure

Now that classes are getting out at the college I work at it seems to be getting rather slow.  As summer comes I always need to find new ways to keep busy here; that is how my quilting started, as well as this blog.  With that in mind, I decided I'm going to do a lot more cooking and baking and will add a new section to my blog with all the great recipes I come across and make during this summer. So exciting!

...on a similar topic, I've finally gotten pretty close to my college weight (which I'm pretty excited about!) and need to make sure I keep working out throughout this summer, especially if I'm going to be cooking that much more.  In case anyone cares, =), I started doing the Jillian Michaels workout about a month and a half ago. (30 Day Shred) followed by (Shredded in 30) and they are beyond fantastic.  It's super quick and it kicks your butt.  I know the girls at work keep hearing about it but I just can't help it.  I'm over 10lbs down since I started and it's very addicting. So, if anyone one of you will be following my recipes, you might consider starting some Jillian to go along with it.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment