Friday, February 8, 2013

Weeks 18 - 20

Yay! 20 Weeks!  Am I excited or what?!  
I feel pregnant... Super pregnant, and I know it's super crazy to say because I'm only half way there but holy cow, I am not looking forward to getting bigger at all.
The last couple of weeks have been great other than getting used to dressing this new body.  I really have got to go shopping for some suitable clothing.  On a better note, Hubby and I started painting the baby room and I just ordered some of the furniture so it's starting to take shape.  
Seven more days 'till we find out the gender!

  • How far along?: 20 Weeks (1-27-13)
  • Baby is the size of a: Banana
  • Total weight gain/loss: 8ish maybe,
  • Symptoms: Heartburn like wow. At night a little stretchy belly aching but nothing too bad.
  • Sleep: Starting to get better.  I think I figured out whats working.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • What I miss: Feeling good and healthy and not stuffed.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet:  I do think we picked them out depending on sex.
  • Movement: Yes!  "Hi baby!" 
  • Maternity Clothes: Pants for sure, still doing ok with tops.
  • Labor Signs: N/A
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Jeff got to feel the baby...even if it was just for a little bit.
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: One more week and we find out the sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment