Wednesday, June 12, 2013

GVSU Enrichment Dinner 2013

So excited to post this.  Finally getting back to a semi-routine after having our baby!  I'll post more on that later, but just a quick update on last week Wednesday where we went to the GVSU Enrichment Dinner for the third year in a row.  It's such a fun time to get dressed up!  This year though we were pregnant which of course made the dress picking out a little more difficult.  
Like last year I rented my dress from Renttherunway.com and it worked out great.  Obviously the selection of non-maternity  dresses that fit a 38 week belly was rather low, (not really their fault) but I think the end result turned out great.  I highly recommend this website!
So here is my last preggo pic at 38weeks 3days and a picture of the wonderful night!


No comments:

Post a Comment