Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Baby Update and Weekend Fun

I can't even believe I'm saying this but dammit I'm still pregnant and I'm pretty sure this baby doesn't care tomorrow is his due date.  Today I'm probably the most uncomfortable I've been the whole pregnancy.  I woke up at 230 this morning and never went back to bed.  Finally got up to get ready for work at five and pretty much did the bare minimum.  I even put on leggings and then decided that probably wasn't the most appropriate outfit for the office... so I did switch.  That's the most work I've done since.  By the time I got here I was dizzy, my groin and pelvis area feels like it's going to bust open and I'm just counting down the minutes until I get out of here this afternoon for a doctor appointment which I'm hoping they're just secretly waiting to tell me they're going to induce me for whatever reason.
Friday we were sent to the hospital after the doctor appointment for some monitoring and apparently although everything looks good the nurse said I was having contractions the whole time.  What?!  I don't even feel anything.  I've just been sitting around waiting for something more to happen this whole time... at least my body is getting ready right?  Anyway, we'll see what happens today and hopefully we can have this baby in the next week.

In the meantime, this weekend we lived it up like there was no pregnancy.  We went to a wedding and stayed up way too late.  Noah danced the night away while I tried not to pee my pants because he was so hilarious.  We spent lots of time with family, ate lots of food that made me feel way more full than I wanted and enjoyed the biggest slip and slide known to man.  Noah slept not a wink this whole weekend.  Went to bed late and skipped his naps but he had the time of his life.  A great way to celebrate probably his last weekend as an only child.



No comments:

Post a Comment