Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to Work

Work is fast approaching.  Less than a week and I'll be leaving the little babe at home.  Gotta say, I'm pretty excited.  I'm happy to be back around adults, and honestly, doing less work then when I'm at home.  In a way, it's just my relax and hang out time.  Even though I am excited I'm also a little worried.  I'm going to get even less sleep then I'm getting now; at least in the short term until Noah sleeps a little longer.  He's still getting up once during the night and if both Jeff is working the previous night and I'm working the following morning having to get up at 5:30 it's going to be tough for either of us.  I just keep thinking it's only for the short term.  Once he sleeps 8-9 hours he should be able to make it until about 7:30 and he can start his day as normal.  We'll see how it goes! 

... and on to bussiness; Noah is 12 weeks old!
So crazy to think about it but it makes me think that three more months and he should be sleeping longer, eating solid food, moving and talking so much more.  Winter time is gonna be great!

  • How old is Noah?:  12 Weeks
  • Noah is how big?: Just over 15lbs
  • Sleep: Still waking up once at night... hopefully soon it'll extend 'till the morning.  We only make it 'till about 4 or 5.
  • Milestones: Lots of talking and smiling. We also got him to sit in the bumbo.  Still a little wobbly in his neck but not to bad. 
  • Baby "Win" of the Week:  Noah made it through his first Ironman! No grumpy baby.  We were out of the house from 5am till about 8pm.  Long day for the little guy but he did great!  Noah: 1 - Mom&Dad: 1
  • What Mom misses: Still some sleep but it's getting a little better.  Mom really misses some husband time and is looking forward to a date this weekend. =)
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Noah's been talking so much this week.  It's hilarious to have a conversation with him.
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Back to work in less than a week. Date time without Noah this weekend and drinking a couple of beers!

No comments:

Post a Comment