Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 34

The snow here in Michigan is getting out of control. It's way past my head and reaching up to the bottom of the tree branches.  It's pretty crazy out there.  We've had so many snow days and cabin fever is setting in for sure.  I was excited when we didn't have a snow day today so I could get out of the house and enjoy being at work for a while. It sure would be nice if random snow days happened in the summer. At least we could get out and have some fun.  I guess I can't complain to be home though.  I'm getting paid and I still have a job.

While at home though, Noah and I have had lots of time to play around and try new things.  First of.  The kid can stand up now.  Like big time.  He holds on to things still but I really don't have to worry about him falling too much.  That, and apparently he's learned to also pull himself up to standing which is pretty major for us now.




  • How old is Noah?:  34 Weeks & Almost 8 months!
  • Noah is how big?: 23ish lbs
  • Stats: Size 3-4 diapers |  9 or 12mo clothing | Bald spot is finally disappearing after some tummy sleeping | Abs of steel | Stands holding on to objects | Sit to stand! |
  • Sleep: Sleeping consistently from 7:30pm to 7:30am. Naps four times during the day. The first one being the long one around 1:20, the next two about 50mins and the final nap around 30-40mins.  Starting to faze out the last nap here and is staying up most days without the last nap from 4:30ish till bed time.  Started rolling to his tummy last week and will now only sleep on his tummy.
  • Milestones: Obviously as seen above I'm a super proud momma of a standing child. =)  Has started eating finger food and it actually makes it into his mouth.
  • Mom Check-in: Really over this winter already. Only because it would be really nice to get out of the house and do something other than shopping at the mall or target on my off days.  Got to the gym a couple of times last week and it felt great!  So much more motivation when you see other people work out with you.
  • Best Moment of the Week: So many snow days which was nice at first... then I was ready to get back to work. =)  Did a lot of cleaning which was much needed and got some good workouts in.  Also got some major cuddles in too.  Granted, it lasted for a whole five minutes, but sooo good.

  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Is it summer yet?  I need a drink.

2 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! It's hard to believe how quickly the time goes when they're little.

    And you seriously have that much snow? You must post a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable picture and I love your post! I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete