Monday, August 3, 2015

Millenium Park Triathlon

For the last couple of years Jeffs family has taken part in a triathlon all together.  Last year they even all got matching tee-shirts. We all spend quality time either doing the race of cheering them on.  I remember how miserable I was the first year they did it and Noah was only a couple months old.  It was the first time I left the house with pumped milk.  I couldn't imagine how I would breastfeed in such hot weather with so many people around and so many pictures to take.  It ended up working great and I barely went back to breastfeeding at all.

What a difference a couple of years makes!  I let Noah just run around pretty much where ever he wanted to go, barely watching him at all as I ran around the course taking pictures of the family.  Once in a while I popped him into the stroller and we ran around together looking for daddy, uncle "a-drew", or aunt "olly".  Spectating can be a sport all in itself!

Photo Credit @moleystoley


Noah started getting into cheering a little more this race.  Maybe seeing all the family doing it got him excited.  He was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment