Monday, April 17, 2017

Our Easter Weekend

Much like everyone else, we spent lots of time with our family.  Talking, playing, opening up Easter baskets and eating lots of good food.  Holidays are so funny with kids.  I think it's going to be so relaxing and great to just sit around playing and then it's over and it hits me so hard.  I'm exhausted.  Work is almost a break today.  I get to sit here in peace and quiet.  It's kind of crazy.  And yet, I had a great time.  Noah was super excited the whole weekend.  Skipped all his naps which was even more exhausting.  He's so not ready to do that yet.  And Peyton was just happy to be around people, getting snuggled and loved on.  He's so on the move and just wants to move all the time.  He likes being busy so people being around was a great opportunity for him to do that.

We spent time with both sides of the family.  On Saturday, Jeffs.  Mine on Sunday.  We hosted Easter dinner and I made an effort to make it as fancy as possible.  All the nice places and linens out and it turned out just as I imagined.  I was so proud I made it work and everything turned out so yummy. After all the festivities were done Jeff took Noah to Lowes to run some errands and Peyton slept his last nap while I cleaned the house down.  Boy was it nice to lay in bed last night. Didn't take long to pass out and that was the end of Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment