Friday, July 29, 2011

Sister Love

I just got back last night from seeing my sister and her new cute baby boy Daniel.  Seriously he is the most easy baby ever.  He just sleeps and sleeps unless he needs to eat or change his diaper. It was so nice to spend time with her for longer than a couple hours since that's what usually happens when you live so far away, but lucky for me I'll get to see her next weekend again for our family reunion. Also, I gave her the quilt I made for Daniel and she loved it!  So exciting!

On another note,  here is a couple pictures of my latest project.  A Shabby Chic Quilt!

I just have a little quilting left to do before the binding and I should be set.  Plus, I'm making a matching pillow with some scraps which is already making me so exited to finish this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment