Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weekend Fun


This past weekend was my sister-in law and cousins' 18th birthday which means lots of family time. When my husbands family gets together it's quite the gathering so for the most part I really don't get much done...but I did manage to make this cute little dress for one of the nieces. 








Didn't it just turn out great!? Although, how could it not considering she is such a cutie! =)


And a couple of close-up pictures.

For this heart I just cut out little hearts from scraps and zig-zag stitched them right on the dress.
It took about an hour although after finishing the dress my husband pointed out that the circumference of the chest area might have been a little small, and since I don't have kinds myself I just had to guess... so I let it out a little more and re-sewed the straps which took a little longer, but it was worth it at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment