Saturday, March 30, 2013

29 Weeks

Only 11 more weeks to go! It's coming so fast, I feel like it's flown by.  I have a Dr. appointment on Monday with our last unexpected ultrasound.  It'll be so nice to see some chubby checks.  He's been doing a lot less kicking and a lot more shifting around.  He's not quite up in my ribs yet but he's mastered punching me in the bladder. At least it's not both.  The nursery is almost finished, we're just waiting for the last couple of items on the registry so we can fill up all the drawers and shelves.  It's turned out great and I can't wait to take some final pictures to show everyone. 
Other than that, there has been talk in the house about guests at the hospital, when/how to let people know he's arrived and lots of talks about birth plans.  We still have a couple of things to consider but honestly it just seems like most things are figured out which makes me feel a ton better.  And even more excited!
Finally, we got to see a preview of our maternity pictures which turned out amazing.  Wisper did an amazing job.  We're really excited to have her do our newborn pictures too! Check out her page here.

  • How far along?: 29 Weeks (tomorrow)
  • Baby is the size of a: Acorn Squash 15.2 -16.7in
  • Total weight gain/loss: I'll find out on Monday but I'm thinking about 16-17
  • Symptoms: On and off sleep, lots of bathroom breaks, lots of belly movement.
  • Sleep: Some nights are great, others suck big time.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • What I miss: Finally started to miss beer.  Just a little sip would be nice.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet:  We have one picked.
  • Movement: Less kicking more wiggling. More pushing body parts out.
  • Maternity Clothes: Still in them although I went a little target T-shirt crazy yesterday and just bought regular shirts in a size up.  They should last me the next three months.
  • Labor Signs: Not much.
  • Best Moment of the Week:  It was a long one, lots of work, not a lot of seeing hubby. We did go out on a date yesterday followed by some college basketball and strawberry shortcake making. It was delicious.
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Monday's ultrasound! ...and two more weeks to the baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment