Monday, April 8, 2013

30 Weeks

30 Weeks and 75% done! Woo!
Not much of a change since last week but it's so nice to know we are at the home stretch.  Not that much longer until we get to see our little nugget.   We started going to the Dr. every two weeks now so I feel like it should go by faster.  Hopefully less than ten weeks because I'm already getting ancy. 

  • How far along?: 30 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: Large cucumber. 15.2- to 16.7-inch and 2.5- to 3.8-pound baby; although since last week we were already at 3.3 I'm assuming he's on the bigger end.
  • Total weight gain/loss: 14-17 depending on the day
  • Symptoms: Getting majorly kicked on all sides... other than that it's pretty good.
  • Sleep: Getting better.
  • What I miss: Not feeling like a whale... and generally not feeling kicking.  I don't know why women love it so much but I'm not one of them.
  • Movement: I think he might be practicing his karate skills in there... who knows. At least he seems to sleep when I sleep.
  • Maternity Clothes: Still wearing my favorite motherhood maternity skinny jeans in all three colors. 
  • Labor Signs: Nada.
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Our ultrasound last Monday was great.  He's getting chubbier in there and his heart (which they couldn't see very well last time) looked great. 
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Baby shower this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment