Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 33

33 weeks down and seven left to go!  It really is just not going fast enough. 
I'm so ready to get this show on the road... and to be off work for a couple months.  
I could use a break from work. Even if it is to take care of a child.

  • How far along?: 33 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: Durian Fruit, which apparently tastes and smells disgusting... 4.2-5.8 lbs of baby and about 17.2-18.7in long.
  • Total weight gain/loss: I'll find out on Wednesday but I should be up around 20 lbs (Update: Up 20.2lbs... so right on track.  Dr said I should gain a total of 25-27lbs.  Cross your fingers!)
  • Symptoms: Some nice jabs to my lower right side since that's the only side he likes.  Also major heartburn.  Really sucks to sleep when all that's going on.  Luckily when I have medicine and don't run out it seems to be okay.
  • Sleep: It's okay
  • What I miss: Not feeling like an alien is trying to kick his way out of my stomach constantly.
  • Movement: That's an understatement.
  • Maternity Clothes: Trying really hard to wear my non maternity clothes but honestly I'm pretty sure everyone who looks at me  probably thinks, "that girl really needs some new clothes, can she not afford it?"  No, it's not that bad, just running out of cute, work appropriate option.  
  • Labor Signs: Nada.
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Breastfeeding class? It was okay I suppose, but nothing else too exciting going on around here.  Glad to have the nursery finished and ready to go.  I'm running out of things that need to be finished.
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Honestly, I just want this child out!

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to get a real feel for what I'm in store for! I'm only at week 15 for my first. My husband posted a funny "Pregnancy Lessons from a 1st time dad" you'd probably get a kick out of! I hope you'll come join my linking party as well over at http://www.fidlersunderoneroof.com/2013/05/link-party-1.html. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete