Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day In The Life

Doesn't it just feel like groundhog day over and over sometimes.  Don't get me wrong, there are lots of things that are great about my days but geez, I really need to get some excitement going on.  Good thing the holidays are right around the corner for a nice change of pace.  Holidays mean I get to spend lots more time with Jeff and a lot less time at work!  I almost have three whole weeks of work between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and that's not including a mini vacation to Nashville I'll be taking in December.  So excited for that.  This mom is gonna enjoy some sleeping in for sure.
Anywho, until then my regular life resumes.


My days begin nice and early around 5:30 when I get up and get ready for work.  I'm in by seven and wait for something to happen at the police department!  Until something does though, I like to spend my time updating my blog, reading other blogs, catching up on gossip and enjoying a nice piece of pie from the maintenance department.  Yumm.... You wonder why people gain weight at work.  Someone is always bringing something in!


I love my car.  I little kia spectra I bought right out of college. I seriously never have to fill it up because it's so great on gas mileage which is great because I loathe getting gas.  One of my least favorite things to do in life. When I get home from work I switch shifts with my husband who heads in to work and I become mom to not-so-little Noah anymore.  We play, and then he gets grumpy and then it's time for nap time.  Obvious from this picture it's not his favorite.  We do this a couple more times until the evening. 


Somewhere in there I try to make something for dinner.  Today, beef stew and since it's in the crock pot I even had time to make cookies and muffins for Halloween!  Finally, it's bed time for Noah.  Bath, book and bed around seven. I get a couple of hours of mom time before one last feed at nine and then it's of to bed for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment