Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth & Favorite Things

Happy Fourth everyone and I hope you're enjoying some warm weather and sandy beaches.  We're headed of to my in-laws for some fun in the sun (although the radar is a little crummy. "sun, come out and play!"), and Noah's first time on Lake Huron. (By the way, check out this throw back to last year... what a chubby limp baby. Haha.) Hopefully some relaxing and lounging and lots of food eating.

On that note, lets get to some of my favorite things fourth related.  I mean, it is my second most favorite holiday after Valentines Day!


Lately I'm all about low key clothing that although festive, I can reuse the rest of the year.  This little girls romper is so adorable and you can even match in this chambray button up.

For some yummies, how about these chocolate covered bananas. Or how about these cheesecake popsicles.  Oh my.  They look so amazing. For a more savory route, which is usually my choice, I'll go for this cheese dip.  Not included the cute little star crackers... bummer.

If you need some ideas to bookmark for next year, lets look at some crafty projects.  These flag mason jars would look so great lined up on the porch. You could also try these cute drink sticks for your bar cart.  They look really easy and quick to make and would bring a nice punch to those plain boring glasses.

As for me, I'll be rocking my flag scarf and my Mexico hat this morning while we watch the parade downtown... or chase Noah while he tries to run into the street.  I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment