Monday, July 21, 2014

Pinterest Recipes I've Tried and Loved Part 2

I know! Part two!  Looks like I've actually tried a lot more recipes than I thought!  But these are only the good ones so don't worry.  I won't bombard you with all the yucky ones, although maybe they should have their own post so you wont go near them. =)

 via

1. Home-Made Taco Seasoning - I guess this isn't much of a recipe, but I have to start with this because it's literally changed our lives.  First, we don't have to buy taco seasoning anymore, second, this is way healthier, and third, this tasted a million times better than the packages you buy at the store.  Make a whole bunch ahead of time and you'll have it ready any time you need it.

2. Baked Egg Boat -  Great for Saturday morning when you have a little extra time on your hands.  As usual, super easy.  I'm a savory bread lover and this one is a huge hit in my book.

3. Single Serve Desserts - This is a link to one specific dessert but you can find a ton of single serves.  I've tried pretty much every one and they have turned out great.  For whatever reason though I've doubled the recipes with no luck.  I've had to measure them separately to make more than one.  I promise I can do math! I don't know what the deal is!

4. English Muffin Bread - You will never need to buy English muffins ever again.  You will refuse because this is so amazing.  It makes four loaves so unless you have extra space in the freezer or a million kids I would half the recipe and call it a day.  It does take a little time and effort but it's super worth it in the end.

5. Cheddar Bacon Ranch Bread - I'm sure you've all seen this one all over Pinterest.  It was one of the first recipes I ever pinned and I can see why people love it.  It's easy to make and other than the bread loaf you should have all the ingredients in your kitchen. This is perfect as an appetizer and although not very travel friendly to bring somewhere else, if you're having people over this is sure to please everyone.

6. Pepperoni Pizza Bites - This one would be a great snack after school, or maybe for your just got home husband who can't wait for dinner.  =) The whole family can get in on this.

7. Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries -  Another one that's been floating around since the beginning of Pinterest.  Very tedious to make but it sure is amazing and people will love you for making this.  It's not really difficult but it does take time to assemble.

And finally I'll finish up with three of my personal recipes which I love and I know they're good because I made them! =)

8. Meatball Sandwich  9. Sunday Night Mac & Cheese  10. Wonton Chicken Burrito

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment