Thursday, February 5, 2015

My First House Buy

I've been waiting so patiently to buy new things for the house mostly so I have a better picture of what we need and where things will go, but sometimes Target just gets you and you have to buy that cute little rug for the mudroom.  So I did.  ...and maybe a couple other things like spatulas and tea towels for the kitchen.  Target never fails to suck me in. Noah was a big helper as we walked around during a house showing... wasting time... or spending money. (So ya... our house is for sale.  Do you live in the Grand Rapids area and want to buy it? Send me an e-mail and I'll send you the link!)

We also stopped by the house later on.  Things are moving pretty fast around there will all the cabinets going up etc. The pillars on the side of the arch are half up and looking good and even the cabinets in the basement were in!  But really, lets be real, the most exciting part was when we saw our custom navy blue island in the middle of the garage. It was so dark and late at night that there was no pictures taken but *sigh...* I'm so excited to see the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment