Monday, February 9, 2015

Twenty Months

And we're down another month, and just that much closer to his second birthday!  I almost feel like it's time to start planning a little but since we'll be moving to the new house just a couple of months before, maybe this would be a good year to keep is small and not worry so much about planning a huge party.  Noah is really getting a personality and dare I say an attitude.  He's so stubborn and wants to do only what he wants.  No exceptions.  When he doesn't get what he wants he throws himself at walls and rolls around on the floor.  And I try not to laugh but it's kind of funny. Gotta learn some day you don't always get what you want!

On the flipside, Noah has been super lovable and cuddly and a total mamas boy and I love it.  We're constantly having tickle wars and rolling around the floor.  Our dance parties are still going strong and no signs of stopping.

  • Stats: Size 5 Diapers | 2T clothing
  • Size: 32 lbs
  • New Abilities: I don't know if there is much new as just improved.  His fork and spoon usage is great, we're working on using the bathroom; maybe the most new thing is learning to jump which is more like a skip and doing somersaults.
  • New Words: Nothing new this month. We're still waiting on the appointment with the speech therapist. Will casually say "mama" when he's singing or asked to say it but not often.
  • Sleep: Ok, so the one nap is here to stay and I'm feeling okay about it.  It's been working out pretty good and he sleeps 1.5 to 2 hours so we'll take it. After the crazy nighttime sleep of last month it finally went back to normal and he's sleeping through the night again with the occasional wake up during some teething weeks.
  • Mom Check-In: I'm really getting into a good workout routine.  No weight-loss but definite toning so I'm pretty satisfied.  I'm hoping to keep it going as long as possible. The house is coming along nicely and I have been pretty busy thinking about it. Jeff has been working way too much and not been home as much as I would like which is giving Noah and I a lot of extra time together.  Sometimes good, and sometimes bad. We've been really lucky to have Aunt Molly around to help us out and mostly let me regain some sanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment