Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Bachelorette Party Weekend

Geez, what a weekend it was.  A long weekend full of lots of shennanigans, lots of sister bonding time and fun girly activities.  Oh ya, and way too much traveling.   I flew out Thursday to San Diego, spent some time with my sister and then drove out to Phoenix.  Spent a couple days there, took the wedding party to a barre class,  rented an airbnb which was an awesome idea, and celebrated my sisters wedding.   Drove back to San Diego, lost my wedding ring, *yikes*, rained the whole time, lost all hope, found it again in the morning! and finally went to the airport to head back home.  All in a long weekends time.  I'm tired just thinking about it.  I'm pretty sure I didn't get more than a couple hours of sleep each night.  We partied way too hard and had some good laughs, but mostly we're just ready for the wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment