Monday, March 17, 2014

Week 40 & Our Cheerio Problem

Noah and I had a nice long weekend together. Daddy was at work and we stayed home and played.  Thankfully his third tooth has popped out finally and the grumpiness of the days before subsided.  Lucky for me he's starting to enjoy cuddling a little more.  Even if I do have to distract him with the Real Housewives.

  • How old is Noah?:  40 weeks
  • Noah is how big?: 23lbs at the doctor last week 30.5 in
  • Stats: Size 3-4 diapers |  9 or 12mo clothing | Abs of steel | Stands holding on to objects | Sit to stand | Can finally crawl | throws anything you give him, balls, cups, utensils... |
  • Sleep: Sleeping consistently from 7:30pm to 7:30am. Naps three times during the day. A morning, an afternoon (both 1.5-2hrs) and a cat nap (45min)
  • Milestones: He's learned a fun to trick to throw cheerios onto the floor any change he gets. And for whatever reason he doesn't throw any other food. Weird child. These things are everywhere and I try to keep up with them and fail miserably.  All the sudden you'll be walking around the kitchen and hear a crunch and the cheerio has broken into a million little pieces.  It's gotten to the point where most of the time I just wont bother to pick it up and keep on going.  After Noah goes to bed I do a good sweep of the floor and call it a day.  My pre-mom self would be ashamed...
  • Mom Check-in:  I've been enjoying going to work for a break from Noah but then I sit here and miss him all day long. Anyone else have that problem?
  • Best Moment of the Week: Noah and I had lots of laughs this week.  He's so easy to make laugh. Tickles, funny mom noises, being upside down... We've got it down pretty good.
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Still excited for the warmer days that pop in here and there.  I'll be spending lots of quality time with Noah this week since I'll be home so I'm excited to get out of the house and take Noah out to run some errands with me.
Finally, because of Noahs new throwing cheerios trick, I did what any good mom would do, and teach the kid how to clean it up himself.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Way to start them on the cleaning early! He's so adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah is soo cute! He is cleaning the floor! lol

    ReplyDelete