Thursday, June 11, 2015

Noah Turns Two - Birthday Festivities

I meantioned earlier last week we were just going to have a little gathering for Noah's birthday.  I always forget that even when were inviting "just family" it's never little.  We're lucky to have so many people that care and love Noah.

We had a great turn out and a way spoiled child with so many gifts.  We grilled out with burgers and brats and had cupcakes for dessert.  Noah got a lot of Doc Mcstuffins gifts which is just so funny for me but he loved all of them.  Especially the signing birthday card which I really hope the battery will die soon since he's been carrying that around the house since Sunday.


The nice thing about having a smaller low key party is that I feel like we really got to hang out and enjoy the day.  And, I mean, it was my birthday too so it was nice not to have to work too hard.  Another year down with this kid and we couldn't love him more if we tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment