Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Breakfast Egg Muffins


Happy Tuesday!  I've been MIA for the last week or so hanging out with Noah and Jeff and getting ready for the awesome bachelorette party my sister in law and I hosted this weekend that I never made it in to say hi!  Our weekend was fun filled and I'm still trying to recover from attempting to party like I was in college. I'm finally back at work and I thought I would share a quick and easy breakfast recipe.  They took no effort to make and minimal dirty dishes which is always a win in my book. The best part and that you can put in whatever toppings your family likes in case anyone is a picky eater.  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
6 Eggs
1/2 Cooked Chopped Onion
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
1/2 Cup Mini Pepperoni
1 Handfull of Chopped Fresh Parsley
Salt & Pepper to Taste

Directions: 
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all your ingredients in a bowl.
3. Spray the bottom of your muffin pan and add your egg mix in being careful to make sure all the toppings make it into all the muffins.   Fill about two thirds full.
4. Bake 25 minutes until egg is cooked through.  You can tell when you poke a knife in the middle and it comes out clear.

If you have extras you can freeze them and save them until you need them again.  Defrost overnight when you're ready to eat and pop them in the microwave for a couple of minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious!! Excited to make them!! :)

    ReplyDelete