Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Project - Slouchy Bag

Looking at all the cute Vera Bradley bags got me thinking.... I think I can make one of those, and so this new project begins.
A short trip to the fabric store and we got ourselves some material.
I started by making the front zipper pouch.  For not doing much zipper work I think it turned out pretty good.  I was satisfied and even lightly surprised.












Next, I interfaced both the front and back pieces and made the front and back zipper pouch and regular pouch.
I even added some cute matching yellow binding to the regular pouch.
A little big more sewing for the top zipper, the sides of the bag and some extra touches and the bag was finished.

All that's left is to take some cute pictures of the final product and I will update soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment