Sunday, December 4, 2011

Super Secret Squirrel Christmas Project In Progress

The super secret squirrel project is well underway and I just have some finishing touches to add on.  Since I can't really show any pictures until after Christmas I thought I would at least let you take a peek at the pretty colors in the collection. So here they are:


I'm always surprised as to how far one little charm pack will take you.  I still have a decent amount of the Hometown pack which is great since I'll have some left over for another project.  The Ruby project has not yet started yet but I really need to find some time to sit down with all those pretty colors because they are really yelling at me to make something pretty.


So... for the rest, I guess we'll have to wait until after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment