Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Trends To Watch For

Some trends come and go but some are tried and true. Either way it feels like you're always trying to figure out whats in and whats out every season.  When I shop for myself it doesn't really matter what's in when because I usually have something in my closet that I can fit into whatever is in at the time. I rarely get rid of something in my closet that fits because you never know if it'll come back in style later on.  
The problem with shopping with little ones is they literally grow out of things so fast you gotta get to it quick!
So here it is, my lists of things you have to get for your little man this fall.  Even if it's just one piece.


New Trend: Little Ears
Oldie But Goodie: Stripes
New Trend: Geek Love
Old But Goodie: Flannel

No comments:

Post a Comment