Monday, July 14, 2014

13 Months

It's so exciting to know I no longer have a baby but a little toddler who can walk and play and eat by himself. We're already a month closer to his second birthday and I'm going to try to savor this year a little better than the last.  I'm excited to see all the things Noah will be learning.  Especially the talking which I'm sure I'll regret saying later.

  • Stats: Size 3 Diapers | 12mo or 18mo clothing
  • Size: 28 lbs (gained a couple over the fourth, must be all grandmas cooking was so good), 12 mo at 32.1in 
  • New Abilities: Staking Cups/Rings, pushing anything across rooms like chairs or his play table. Follows short commands, "come here" "Sit" " Put that back" "Give it to mommy" Follows for the most part when we say "no".
  • Sleep: Sleeping consistently from 7:30pm to 7:30am. Naps twice during the day. A morning, an afternoon for about 1.5 hrs.
  • Food: We're all solids now and he will eat most anything that we will.  Milk in a sippy during meals and water in between.
  • Mom Check-In: Feeling good and happy to be back to work this first week after a lot of time off. I know summer is almost over for us but I finally feel like we're getting into some kind of routine.  It's not my favorite since Jeff doesn't get home 'till about six but it is nice to get to see him at night, and anything beats our school year schedule of opposites.
The cuddles have been great this month.  He's sitting still with us for longer periods of time.  When I come home he runs to the door to see me and once in a while he comes for a hug if I ask.  We've been able to lounge around and cuddle on our weekend mornings.  Jeff even gets him to play the wii with him once in a while!
With only about five weeks before Jeff and I start our busy time at work I'd like to enjoy the rest of our summer as much as possible.  I thought I would make a list of things yet left to do.

-Make and let Noah have popsicles
-Go to the zoo
-Make Noahs one year photo book (In progress as of today!)
-Start using the spoon to eat
-Start shopping for Noah's fall clothes
-Go to the GR Downtown Market
-Have a family lunch date outside downtown with Noah
-Buy a potty

If I get most of these done I'll be happy. One kind of down; seven more to go!

1 comment:

  1. Such an Adorable Toddler. Could relate to so many things when my big boy was a toddler! :)

    www.babypregnancycare.com

    ReplyDelete