Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pjs For The Little One

It's that time again when I'm digging through the millions of clothes Noah has and realizing that he's seriously grown out of everything!  The things he grows out of the most are his pjs because they are snug as it is.  I can't get myself to buy the loser ones because I can only imagine how uncomfortable all that extra material is.  I mean, that's how I feel when I feel lose pjs.  Personally I love Old Navy's pjs the most.  They are good quality and very soft.  Not to mention super cute.  Since I buy so many all the time though, the best part is the price.

Here is my roundup for my next set of pjs:

one | two

I'm loving all the colors this fall has to offer.  It really caters to boys.  And how about all the space stuff out there?  I love!  Did you see some of the JCrew ones glow in the dark?!  No wonder they cost so much. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment