Tuesday, September 15, 2015

House Tour - Living Room Reveal

As I mentioned last week, we took an impromptu tip to ikea to pick up a couple of things I have had on my wish list for a while.  We picked up some new bedside tables for the master bedroom, some stools for the pantry and closet and a couple of other little things.  While we were there I also picked up some new things for the shelves in the living room which was last on my to-do list, and now that it's finished I can finally show it off. 

Not sure if I should keep calling them reveals though,  it's not like I don't show my house on the blog anyway, and really, it's always a work in progress.  I must say though it does feel "complete" at this point and we're moving on to other parts of the house, so I suppose I must document.

No comments:

Post a Comment