Thursday, December 15, 2016

Holiday Family Pictures

One of my favorite things to do in the winter is take our holiday pictures.  Now that we've found an amazing photographer it's so easy to get it set up.  The kids have a good time.  We run around and play and end up with such great pictures.   I love to see our family get older every year.


I waited 'till the last possible minute to get these pictures taken in hopes for snow, but it never came.  It was so cold and windy this day that we had to make it super quick.  Poor Peyton couldn't really handle the cold and Jeff had to take him to the car a couple of times to warm up.   Noah on the other hand loved every minute.  I'm pretty sure he doesn't even feel the cold.  Next year I should just suck it up and realize there is no way we're having snow pictures.  Either way, we got what we needed and we were in and out in about 40 minutes.  Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment