Thursday, April 6, 2017

Pinterest Recipes I've Tried And Loved - Part 2

It's been a while since I've posted the original post and I love trying new Pinterest recipes every chance I get.  Problem is, sometimes they just don't turn out quite right.  Have you seen those posts for Pinterest Fails?  So funny.  So here is the second part of Pinterest Recipes I've Tried And Loved that taste amazing and I promise, will turn out great.


1. Creamy Chicken Quinoa and Broccoli Casserole -
This recipe is a go-to for us at dinner time.  Everyone loves it.  You just put everything together in an oven and let it cook.  You can prep it ahead of time so it's a easy weeknight meal.

2. The Best Focaccia Bread -
Again, I'm all about ease here.  It is slightly time consuming waiting for things to rise but otherwise it's an easy recipe with items you already have in your pantry and it always turns out perfect.  You just can't mess this up.

3. Better Chocolate Babka -
Probably one of my favorite desserts ever made. It's hard & time consuming.  In the end though, you'll be glad you made it.  If you love chocolate, this one's for you!

4. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cake -
Ok, if you don't want to work quite so hard for dessert, I've got another option.  This one is easy.  You're kids can help you mix the ingredients and put the strawberries on top.  It looks so pretty when it comes out of the over and it also tastes great. 

5. Hawaiian Slow Cooker Chicken -
If you can plan ahead of time a little and put the chicken in the crock pot, this is a great meal for a busy evening.  It's a slightly different take on chicken and even better; healthy.

6. The Easiest Ice Cream Shakes -
I'm a little biased because this is my own recipe, but for real guys, this is calling my name.  Especially with home made ice cream.  So easy and quick and perfect for a special treat sitting on the deck.

7. Oil Free Chocolate Coconut Granola -
I'm obsessed with this!  I make a quadruple batch about once a week. I eat it most mornings for breakfast and I add ground flax-seed to it to make it even more healthy. I also snack on it and I just can't get enough.   Add a couple of chocolate chips and this is dessert as well.  Go make it now.

8. Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Motzz and Spinach -
This is my most recent recipe I've tried.  It turned out so good.  I did make my own filling though with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, cooked onions and spinach. You really could add anything that you like.  It was an easy dinner and  served with a little brown rice on the side a perfect meal.

9. Cheesy Enchilada Rice Skillet -
Another go to weeknight meal.  One pan dishes are so great and so easy.

10. Cheesy Cauliflower Bake -
For me this is more of a side dish than a meal, although with the bacon on top... who knows.  Either way, it's healthy and a good substitute to cheesy potatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment