Monday, May 22, 2017

Playa Del Carmen - 2017

We're back!  Exclamation?  Yep, that's right.  We had such a great time but I was so ready to be back and see the kids.  Kind of made me wish we could have seen them a little more.  Maybe just at night to tuck them in.  We still had an awesome time though.  Lots of relaxing, laying by the pool, eating way too much food and sleeping in 'till whenever.   That's what vacation is all about, right?


I finally got my tan back and no peeling yet *fingers crossed*.  I'm so ready for it to be that warm here too.  I want to get the paddle board out and check out the new houses on our road.  I want to show Peyton the beach and watch how much sand he eats.  I want to wear shorts all day.  Ugh... so excited!

As for now, we're back to normal schedule seeing each other in passing during the week.  Nothing like getting home at midnight and going back to work at seven in the morning just to work seven straight days.  Bummer.   Good news though; we've got three birthdays and an anniversary coming up in the next three weeks so lots of parties and fun soon to come. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment