Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Florida & Disney's Magic Kingdom Trip

We've been back from Florida for almost a week now and I really have to post some pictures!  What a fun time we had!  This was Peytons first plane ride so I was a little worried about how he might handle it.  He did great, or as good as a baby could do.  There were some wiggly times but he handled it like a champ and feel asleep for about half of both plane rides so I'll take it.  Noah is obsessed with watching movies on the iPad so he was super content and awesome to travel with.


When we got to Florida we rented a car.  It's so much easier with the kids not having to rely on someone else when getting around.  We shared a three bedroom condo with the rest of the family.  The kids and Jeff and I shared a room which wasn't the most fun with their loud sleeping, but it sure was fun and convenient to have everyone stay together.   We were out at the pool most of the time and then during nap times someone would stay back and chill while Peyton or Noah slept.


Our last day we went to Magic Kingdom.  I've never been before and really didn't mind one way or another if we ever went but I will say it's a great place for younger kids like Noah and he really had a great time.  So did the adults.  Luckily we had fast passes for all the rides we had which made it so much more manageable with an inpatient kid. Noah did so good on the rides.  He wasn't scared at all like some of the rides at Legoland in San Diego.  He even rode his first roller coaster and I couldn't be more proud.


The next morning Jeff drove the kids and I to the airport and we headed back home.  We were stopped by TSA and I received a nice little pat down.  They tested and then threw out my milk which was a huge bummer but eventually we got through.  A little stressful with one parent and two kids but we made it on our flight with a couple minutes to spare. When we finally landed I was so happy to be home.  We had a great time but the thought of everyone sleeping in their own room was so exciting.  We all slept all night without interruptions and woke up feeling much more refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment