Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rehearsal Dinner

I'm so excited for my vacation coming up but planning for more than a couple days is sooo daunting for me.  I just feel like I can never pack enough since I'm constantly changing my mind on what I should be wearing.  Did it get cold? Should I wear a jacket now? What if that jacket doesn't match what I had already planned? Do I even feel like wearing this outfit anyway?  Ugh... I wish you could take your closet with you on trips...

I did however find a great way to decide what to wear.  Have you guys heard of polivore.com?  It's so great because you can find pretty much any piece of clothing in your closet and mix-and -match items right on your computer... which really saves a ton of time trying things on constantly. So here it is, my first outfit for this great trip.  Sara's rehearsal wedding dress!
...and, isn't it just so Texas!?


Rehearsal Dinner




No comments:

Post a Comment