Thursday, June 7, 2012

GVSU Enrichment Dinner 2012

I was finally able to put my gold inspiration look to good use last night when my husband and I went to the GVSU enrichment dinner.  This was out second time and after seeing all the beautiful gowns of last year I decided to step it up.  Of course, when I went searching for a dress I found absolutely nothing.  I freaked out all the way home just hoping that I would have a little black dress in the closet that I could at least throw on since I waited to the very last minute to even consider shopping for this year.   
When I got home, instead of going straight to my closet I decided to give the internet one quick search hoping I could find a killer dress that would ship overnight....with no luck, but I did come across a website called renttherenway.com.  

This is where I found my dress!  I was so lucky that they had my size and lucky for me they ship super fast.  They are designer dresses at a really affordable price to rent.  When you're done with the dress you just put it in your pre-paid shipping envelope and return it.  No dry cleaning or anything! Super easy!

I got many complements on my dress throughout the night and we had a very entertaining evening. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment