Saturday, March 9, 2013

26 Weeks And A Look Back

26 weeks tomorrow and It's finally starting to feel like it's going a little faster.  I'm really ready for baby to come out already and all I want to do is snuggle with him but I'm pretty darn far and almost in my third trimester so I'll have to be content with that.  Even though I feel pretty big right now, looking back has made me realize I'm a lot smaller than I thought I would have been at twenty-six weeks but also that I have a loong way to go. I'm excited for the next couple of months.  Finishing the baby room, having a baby shower and getting to see my maternity pictures.  Fourteen more weeks to go!

 

  • How far along?: 26 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: Head of lettuce
  • Total weight gain/loss: I'm assuming more than last week so more than 13 =)
  • Symptoms: Baby is kicking like crazy and making me a little annoyed.
  • Sleep:Pretty good
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • What I miss: Not peeing at night
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet:  We have one picked.
  • Movement: A little too much going on in there.  Is he dancing to some music I don't hear?!
  • Maternity Clothes: Loving maternity clothes.  So comfy.  Just found white skinny maternity pants that I've been looking for a while and I'm pumped!
  • Labor Signs: I think I might have started some Braxton Hicks... I'll wait to confirm.
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Finding my white maternity skinny jeans!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Maternity pictures in less than a week and I actually found a dress I'm super excited about.  Mama is gonna look goooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment