Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Noah The Baby Model

Noah's finally starting to be up for extended periods of time; almost an hour and a half during the evenings. It's so nice to be able to spend more time with him other than just feeding and a quick play.  And even though he's up for a long time since he can't do a lot of moving around, I'm running out of new ways to keep him occupied.  Because of this, he's become my cute little model!  The last couple of days we've spent a lot of time outside so I can work on my photography skills and he can work on his tummy time and enjoy the outdoors for a little while longer before the cold gets here. 


He's such a champ.  He really just lets me do whatever I want.  The only thing we struggled was his lack of sitting up which limited our poses... but we'll keep working on that.


Yesterday he gave me almost twenty minutes of continuous tummy time. Then, all the sudden he decided to lay his face on the ground and start eating the grass.  I think it was his way of telling me he was done posing for the camera.


What a little cutie I have. =)  I can't wait to keep snapping pictures of this little guy.

1 comment:

  1. Tummy time! it's awesome. Keep snapping those darling pictures, your daughter in law will thank you some day :)

    ReplyDelete