Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 51

I cannot believe we're going to have a toddler living with us in less than a week.  The time is finally here and although it's been an ok ride, I'm way more excited for the next year of Noah's life. I'm pretty sure all the party planning is set to go and now it's time to count the days. 


Of course with Noah's new found skill of walking, he was completely against taking weekly pictures because you know, that means he can't walk for 3.1 seconds.  He rolled away shortly after and life was good again.


  • Stats: Size 3-4 diapers | 12mo or 18mo clothing | The kid walks! | Starting to put things together, stacking cups, stacking rings...etc | Sleeps with his butt in the air | Eats mostly solids |
  • Sleep: Sleeping consistently from 7:30pm to 7:30am. Naps twice during the day. A morning, an afternoon for about 1.5 hrs.The third nap is pretty much out.  Sometimes it's just quiet time in his crib and that works out fine too.
  • Food: We're pretty much all on solids now. Sometimes some pureed fruit in the morning but more for our convenience.  I've found some new recipes and made a lot of "toddler" food last week to have around for easy access.  Some broccoli meatballs, chickpea pancakes, and tuna balls.  So far he seems to like all of it and it's nice to have food waiting for him if all I'm eating is a sandwich and chips for lunch.
  • Milestones: He's a walker now.  No doubt about it.
  • Mom Check-In: I'm still sick.  We're going on almost a month now and it's pretty crazy.  Granted I feel a million times better than I did originally but this cough will NOT go away.  Noah and Jeff still have the cough too so we're all just sickies together.
  • Looking Forward To: Our annual Enrichment Dinner at Grand Valley is this week.  I've ordered a couple of dresses from Renttherunway.com as I have in previous years and I'm excited to try them on today when I get home.  Hopefully one of them fits!  I always enjoy this night of dressing up and eating fancy food.  It's like prom but better because I get to go with my hubby. =) You can see the last couple of years here --> 2013, 2012 (and 2011 but I didn't have a blog yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment