Thursday, November 20, 2014

November Snow

I went blog silent for over a week and it wasn't even planned!  Life just takes over sometimes and blogging took a back seat. I was home all last week with Noah as Jeff went to Arizona to watch my sister compete in her first Ironman. Which by the way did great, finishing in just over thirteen hours.  Can you imagine working out for that long?!  If you remember Jeff also did an Ironman a couple of years back and it. is. tough!  And while he enjoyed the warm Arizona weather, Noah and I got blasted with this crazy November snow.... and I tried to make Jeff proud by keeping the driveway as clear as possible.   I gave up once his flight was cancelled on Monday.


Noah was a great helper out in the snow pushing the shovel around and I got the driveway as clear as possible.  It's always such a downer though when you finish the driveway and where you started is already an inch full of snow.  *Sigh* These pictures were just the beginning as I woke up to over a foot of snow for the rest of the weekend and the start of this week!


By the time Jeff got home Tuesday morning I was already going batty spending so much time with Noah and having nothing to do.  What do stay at home moms do all day?  The house was spotless, the laundry done... I just didn't know what to do with myself anymore.  I was very happy to see Jeff and finally have someone else to do some shoveling!  Now I'm finally back to work and getting back to the swing of things.  Or at least until next week because we're off all week for Thanksgiving break and then for two weeks for Christmas!  Better enjoy my work days while I can!

Finally, I'll leave you with the little cutie shoveling some snow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment