Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Our First Trip to the ER

It's been quite the couple of days.  On Thursday I was getting ready to go to my barre class; I had Peyton fed and ready to go, we were all packed, and I got a call from school that Noah had bumped his head and  had to pick him up because he probably needed stitches.  Of course I didn't think it would be that bad but we stopped by school and sure enough it granted a trip to the emergency room.  I packed up both boys and spent a nice two house visit at the ER.  Luckily everything went great, the hospital staff was amazing and Noah was super brave after getting his four stitches.


Jeff worked all weekend so the boys and I kept busy with Target trips, a visit from Papa Bill and Aunt Jenny, lots of help from Noah with baking and cooking, and lots of post nap snuggles with the kids. Our week ahead is just a busy with both Jeff and I working lots.  Noah has his Fall Harvest Festival in which he'll be singing some songs with his class.  I'm super excited to watch him and he's super excited to be able to show me how good he sings.  We've been practicing around the house for the last two weeks singing the same songs over and over and he's ready to go!

Peyton keeps getting bigger and bigger every day too.  It's so much more fun this time around.  Maybe Noah hanging out and me going back to work early has made a difference but I'm really enjoying being with Peyton so much more while he's this little.  He talks and smiles and is such a happy baby.  I don't even remember what life without him was like. So here's to another busy weekend.  Hope that we all make it all in one piece and no more injuries would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment