Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Adventures

I promise I'm still here and alive.  I feel like I should have time to update on here but somehow when I get to work I'm actually doing work things or the million other things on my to-do list. We're still chugging along this fall semester.  It seems as busy as ever with Jeff still working a ton and now with two kids.   I've been making an effort to get out of the house and do more activities when Jeff isn't home and that's proven to make time go by faster which is nice.  We've done a couple of family yoga classes, art classes and a couple of trips to the park.  By far Noah's favorite, although closely followed by the art classes.  I've been heading out to Barre classes which I'm obsessed with.  They're such a great workout and I just can't get enough.

We do sometimes get to spend time together as a family and last week we headed out to the pumpkin patch to get pumpkins, cider and lots of apples for applesauce.  Noah's biggest concern was getting his doughnut before we left, not really the pumpkins.   He was a good helper though walking around looking for the best one.  We loaded up the pumpkins, picked up some cider and a ton of apples and finally headed home with two happy kids.  So, success!


Next on our list is to carve the pumpkins which should be quite the adventure with Noah this year.  I wonder if he'll be brave enough to stick his hands inside.  Part of me thinks he will just want to go at it with the saw and "help".

No comments:

Post a Comment