Monday, June 3, 2013

Week 38

38 Weeks as of yesterday and even though I understand there is gonna be a human being coming out of me it still doesnt quite seem real.  I'm really looking forward to knowing what he's gonna look like and how he's gonna act. It's almost weird to be so excited about someone who you don't really even know yet.
I'm also getting some serious case of senioritis but like the work version.  I'm so ready to not be here, bored... waiting for something to happen.  I ready to be home, cuddling, feeding, changing diapers, spending good quality time with a husband and a baby boy.  It's hard to really get motivated around here. 
Anyway, hopefully two more weeks is all I have to wait!

  • How far along?: 38 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: Pumpkin
  • Total weight gain/loss: Up 23lbs to 153. Not to shabby and feeling pretty good about it.
  • Symptoms: Heartburn sucks but other than that it's pretty good.
  • Sleep: Sleep is not great.  Lots of getting up in the middle of the night to pee. Also kind of hard to turn in bed.  Not horrible though.
  • What I miss: Beer... and knowing I wont be a8ble to tan on the beach this year... =(
  • Movement: He's all over the place.  I don't even think he bothers to sleep anymore. <---Still the same.
  • Maternity Clothes: Very comfy
  • Labor Signs: Some lower back pain but not much of anything.
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Nothing too new to be excited about.  Ready for this child to come!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Cuddling with a little boy soon! (and can I also brag I don't have any swollen limbs?!  Really excited about that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment