Saturday, April 5, 2014

Week 43 & Ten Months

Double digits here and my big boy will be ten months this week. I'm loving everyday he grows up more and more. Sometimes I think he's so close to walking and then other times I feel like he'll take forever.  He's so cautions when he walks and he knows if he's wobbly and refuses to not walk steadily.  He gets really mad if he's not walking completely perfect.  He is very stubborn.  Which brings me to in general, he's just a stubborn kid!  He's only happy if he's doing exactly what he wants... problem is you never know what that is. So he gets clingy and cries. Although that just means more hugs for me, and I'm loving them lately, so I'll take it.

  • How old is Noah?:  43 Weeks & Ten Months
  • Noah is how big?: 23 lbs
  • Stats: Size 3-4 diapers | 12mo or 18mo clothing | Abs of steel | Stands holding on to objects | Sit to stand | Can finally crawl | throws anything you give him, balls, cups, utensils... | Walks on objects |
  • Sleep: Sleeping consistently from 7:30pm to 7:30am. Naps three times during the day. A morning, an afternoon (both 1.5-2hrs) and a cat nap (45min)
  • Milestones: Can really walk for a long time holding on to people of objects.  And that's pretty much all he wants to do too. He's also learned how to open drawers and cabinets... so you know, every time he's in the kitchen you have to walk behind him and shut them all again.

  • Mom Check-in:  Doing pretty good.  Working a lot of weekends which is good because I get a lot of home stuff done, but not awesome because that means Jeff is probably home and I'm not with him. I'm really starting to get excited about our ideas of building a house and am seeing promise in the floor plans we've been looking at.  Next step is waiting for the architect to re-draw our plan with some changes and move on from there!
  • Best Moment of the Week: Noah has been a cuddle machine.  We've been laying on the floor, watching the tigers and munching on his burp cloth for 10-15 minutes at a time and it's been sooo nice.
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Really excited to the mail, I've been waiting for this guy to arrive in a couple of weeks and I'm already thinking that's all I'm gonna wear for months. Just in time for Cinco de Mayo and perfect for the chilly summer nights.

Can I also just say mom fail for this picture?  I literally snapped three pictures and although he can cruise just fine most of the time, he falls straight back and thumps his head on the floor.  I felt so bad too.  Gotta pay close attention even if you're taking pictures I guess... just never know what Noah will do next!  At this point I've learned to put my leg/foot somewhere behind him so I can go-go-gadget my limbs and catch him anywhere in the living room.

      1 comment:

      1. That shot of him looking up at the camera is adorable! What a cute boy. Great post.

        ReplyDelete