Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 44

Here we are starting our 45th week!  Less than two months 'till Noah's birthday and it's been a long countdown for me.  I've been waiting for his first for what seems like forever.  As much as I've been wishing this first year away I've been trying to hold on to the moments too.  With all the moving around Noah's been doing bed time comes fast for him.  He's so tired at the end of the day that even our fun baths he's so over.  We've been doing major cuddling before bed which I've loved every moment of.  Finally last night he was so tired that he fell asleep on me after our bedtime bottle.  And that never happens. Tuckered little boy.

  • Noah is how big?: 24 lbs, 31.5in
  • Stats: Size 3-4 diapers | 12mo or 18mo clothing | Tried to do sit ups || Stands holding on to objects | Can sit to stand | Still only army crawls | Starting to put things together, stacking cups, stacking rings...etc | Walk holding onto objects |
  • Sleep: Sleeping consistently from 7:30pm to 7:30am. Naps three times during the day. A morning, an afternoon (both 1.5-2hrs) and a cat nap (45min)
  • Milestones: He's finally starting to get a little more ballsy with his walking. Still cautions but takes some calculated risks.  Instead of being parallel to an object while walking he will now walk side by side and make the corners. He's taken a couple of steps unassisted but quickly needs to hold onto something to be steady again.
  • Mom Check-in: After working fourteen of sixteen days I was ready for a break this weekend and unfortunately did not feel like I ever got one. I'm thankful for Jeff to be home for the next couple of days.
  • Best Moment of the Week: Oh man, he's been so grumpy. Maybe he's teething again? Going thru a growth spurt?  Who knows.... but those bed time cuddles are just too good.
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Less than a month 'till our Mexico trip!
And finally, in honor of this warm weather I've been asking for at least five months, Noah and the fam enjoyed some much needed sun.  And of course I had to put him in this ridiculous outfit because there is only so much time in a childs life when you can pick their clothes without their whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment