Monday, June 27, 2016

Father Day Weekend

Sometimes I'm totally on top of things, but most of the time I feel like I'm a total slacker.  Especially posting pictures and updates on the blog.  I'm just going to blame it on this growing belly and my desire to accomplish nothing other than rest.
We had an awesome fathers day weekend two weekends ago, not to mention it was also our six year anniversary.  We didn't have huge plans for either other than just spending lots of good family time together.   There just wont be that many more weekends where it's just us three anymore. We let Jeff sleep in while we made waffles in the morning.  We hung out around the house and headed out to our favorite restaurant Six.One.Six downtown.  We walked around the city a little bit and I snapped some pictures of the boys.  Both of them just such happy boys together.  Noah took a nice long nap and then we headed out to the beach as usual to enjoy some fun in the sun.  We made sure to give Daddy lots of hugs and kisses and I was teaching Noah how nice we are on "Daddy's Day".  I love that he finally understands holidays and I think he was happy to make this a special day for Jeff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment