Thursday, August 21, 2014

Toddler Boy Fall Fashion

We've got a rainy yucky day outside which calls for some online shopping since it looks like my work day will be pretty slow.  It's nice and quiet... just the way I like it. This colder weather though is getting me excited to dress Noah up in some fall clothes.  Noah is a huge heat box though and is constantly sweating so I'll probably have to wait for winter, but I might as well stock up now!




one | two | three | four

There will be lots of layering and cozy  knits.  Maybe Noah will even keep that cute little pom hat on long enough for me to take a picture.  Do you think he'll figure it out when it's minus ten out?  
Thinking of fall also makes me think of our one large tree out in our back yard.  I think Noah will be big enough this year to jump all over the leaves. I can just see him flapping his little sausage hands across all the leaves...
Fall is juuust around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment