Tuesday, February 12, 2013

22 Weeks/Gender Reveal

22 Weeks and counting down! Last week Monday we found out what we're having.  Of course I was wanting a little girl big time but apparently that wasn't in the cards for me. =(  I've had about a week of getting used to thinking about my child as a little boy and I suppose it's not entirely bad.  Mostly I'm just disappointed at the lack of matching outfits we'll have although somehow I think I'll still make that happen.

We finally made the announcement of the pregnancy as well as the gender reveal on Thursday and Jeff had the great idea of making it a mug shot announcement.  I think it turned out pretty good!


After the reveal, Jeff and I were lucky to have two of our three soon to be auntys stop by for some photo time with our little baby boy.  They are both so much more photogenic than I am. =)
"Hi, little baby Stoll!"


  • How far along?: 22 Weeks (1-27-13)
  • Baby is the size of a: Papaya
  • Total weight gain/loss: 9lbs
  • Symptoms: A little stretchy belly aches at night but nothing too bad.
  • Sleep: Hit or Miss
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • What I miss: 90 percent of my closet
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: We have a name!
  • Movement: This little bugger is moving big time.He is super strong.  I can't imagine how its even gonna feel near the end.  He's already making my entire stomach move from the outside.
  • Maternity Clothes: Pants for sure, still doing ok with tops.
  • Labor Signs: N/A
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Our ultrasound went great.  We have a very healthy baby boy with long legs... just like daddy!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Getting the nursery together, setting up some maternity pictures and having a baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment