Friday, February 8, 2013

Week 6 + 7 + 8

So excited to have been able to make it another two weeks. I had a little scare last week and I thought I was having another miscarriage.  I kinda freaked out. Luckily the Dr. just happened to call me that morning and offered to have me take some blood tests to make sure.  All my numbers where high and getting higher... so yay! Still pregnant.  One more week till we get to see our little nugget... or two.


  • How far along?: 8 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: Raspberry
  • Total weight gain/loss: Haven't checked... I'm hoping all this bloating doesn't mean extra lbs.
  • The Bump: Lots of belly bloating but nothing real.
  • Symptoms: Boobs still giant, still very very tired a little nauseous here and there but making it through.  Haven't gone as far as the toilet yet so I would consider that good.
  • Sleep: Still sleeping massive amounts, lots at night and lots of naps.  Sooo tired!
  • Food Cravings:  Not much, nothing sounds too good.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nothing yet.
  • What I miss:  Not being tired. I'm so not myself.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: I have a couple for a girl but if its a boy we have a lot to think about still.
  • Movement: N/A
  • Maternity Clothes: I should really get some pants - this bloating is killing me. I have however pulled out the belly band, that's been nice.
  • Labor Signs: N/A
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Our blood tests confirming that we're still pregnant. Yay! (Edit: Seeing our little nugget! In 3d and everything.  We even got a video!)
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  Just a couple of days till we get to see our little nugget!! (Edit: We saw our little nugget and some arms and legs.  Great fast heart beat Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment